IPL (Thread Veins, Pigmentation & Rosacea)
What is the Treatment?
IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) effectively removes unwanted thread veins and pigmentation, giving the skin a more even tone and also improving the skin texture.
How does the Procedure Work?
Intense Pulsed Light is readily absorbed by the blood vessels and pigmentation heating them to a point where they are destroyed. Following treatment, the vessels quickly clear as they are reabsorbed by the body, leaving little or no trace of the original lesion. Pigmentation will form a dark and slight crusty appearance and gradually fade over 10 days following treatment.
Prior To Treatment
- No direct UV exposure 4 weeks prior to treatment
- No false tan can be worn in the area 1 week prior to treatment
- Stop using products containing AHA’s & BHA’s 1-week prior to treatment on the face
This treatment can be used for:
- Sun Damage
- Thread Veins
- Spider Naevi
- Campbell de Morgan
- Port Wine Stain
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Polke Derma of Civatte
What is used for the Treatment?
- Lynton IPL 585
Benefits of the treatment:
- Provides a more uniform complexion
- Stimulates collagen fibres
- Lightens/diminishes pigmentation (depending on severity)
- Reduces redness/vessels/spider veins
Why choose Manor Health?
Manor Health treatments are carried out by qualified and highly skilled clinicians. Our clinic is for you, if you are wanting to find a straightforward resolution to a skin complaint.
We offer a range of treatments to suit everyone’s needs. Here at Manor Health we pride ourselves in quality of care and service and would welcome the opportunity to discuss your requirements at a free no obligation consultation.