Laser Hair Removal
What is the Treatment?
Laser Hair Removal removes unwanted hair using the ‘Duetto MT’ which is medically graded and the Gold Standard for Laser Hair Removal. This machine uses mixed technology, ‘Alexandrite’ and ND YAG which allows us to treat all skin and hair types.
How does the Procedure Work?
Laser light is absorbed by the melanin within the hair. The follicle is heated to around 55-70 degrees destroying the stem cells which are responsible for hair growth.
8 treatments minimum are needed with 4-6 weekly intervals.
Prior To Treatment
- No direct UV exposure 4 weeks prior to treatment
- No false tan can be worn in the area 1 week prior to treatment
- Stop using products containing AHA’s & BHA’s 1-week prior to treatment on the face
- The area must be shaven the day before with a good quality razor to ensure all hair is removed
- A comprehensive list of before and aftercare will be provided
This treatment can be used for:
- Removing hair from the face and body
What is used for the Treatment?
- ‘Duetto MT’ Laser
Benefits of the treatment:
- Never need to shave or wax again
- Save money on other forms of hair removal long term
- No more in-growing hairs
- Quick and pain free
- Convenient for busy people
Why choose Manor Health?
Manor Health treatments are carried out by qualified and highly skilled clinicians. Our clinic is for you, if you are wanting to remove hair for good. We offer a range of treatments to suit everyone’s needs.
Here at Manor Health we pride ourselves on quality of care and service and would welcome the opportunity to discuss your requirements at a no obligation consultation.