What Is The Treatment?
Dermal fillers contain Hyaluronic Acid which is used to reduce wrinkles and add volume to softer areas for a more youthful, plump skin. This treatment is suitable for many areas of the face, including smile lines, lips, cheeks, and jawline.
How does the Procedure Work?
Dermal fillers are administered into the skin via injection or a cannula with an additional boost of Hyaluronic acid – a naturally occurring substance in the skin that slowly depletes as we age.
Hyaluronic acid plays an important role in keeping your skin looking plump and smooth. The loss of hyaluronic acid leads to an increase in fine lines and wrinkles and eventually deep folds within the skin.
By placing this back into the skin, it will help to reduce wrinkles and smooth over any facial lines, leaving you with a natural yet fuller-looking face. The treatment can also be used as a cheek or lip filler to enhance facial features.
Prior To Treatment
- Avoid blood thinning over- the- counter medications such as Aspirin, Motrin, Ibuprofen and Aleve
- If you are taking medication, write down exactly what you are taking and bring it with you to your consultation
- Avoid alcohol 24 hours prior treatment
This treatment can be used for:
- Lip filler
- Cheek fillers
- Jaw contouring
- Tear trough
- Nose augmentation
- Chin augmentation
- ‘Smokers Lines’ which are vertical lines on the top lip
- ‘Nasolabial Folds’ (also known as smile lines)
- ‘Marionette Lines’ at the corner of the mouth
- Liquid Face Lift
Benefits of the treatment:
- Immediate and visible results
- No recovery or downtime
- Minimal risk
- Long-lasting results
- Confidence boost
Why choose Manor Health?
Manor Health treatments are carried out by qualified and highly skilled clinicians. Our clinic is for you, if you are wanting to feel more youthful but don’t want to take extreme measures. We offer a range of treatments to suit everyone’s needs.
Here at Manor Health we pride ourselves on quality of care and service and would welcome the opportunity to discuss your requirements at a no-obligation consultation.