What is the Treatment?
Dermal fillers are small injections made up of Hyaluronic Acid which fill out wrinkles and add volume to soft tissue. Dermal fillers are suitable for many area’s of the face to help create a more youthful appearance.
How does the Procedure Work?
Fillers are injected via a needle or cannula to restore lost volume and plump areas resulting in deep set lines being smoothed, volume added to areas such as the cheeks and lips or can be used to contour areas such as the jawline.
We will carry out a full-face assessment in your consultation.
Prior To Treatment
- Avoid blood thinning over- the- counter medications such as Aspirin, Motrin, Ibuprofen and Aleve
- If you are taking medication, write down exactly what you are taking and bring it with you to your consultation
- Avoid alcohol 24 hours prior treatment
This treatment can be used for:
- Tear Trough
- Nose Augmentation
- Chin Augmentation
- ‘Smokers Lines’ which are vertical lines on the top lip
- ‘Nasolabial Folds’ Smile lines
- ‘Marionette Lines’ at the corner of the mouth
- Liquid Face Lift
Benefits of the treatment:
- Immediate and visible results
- No recovery or downtime
- Minimal risk
- Long-lasting results
- Confidence boost
Why choose Manor Health?
Manor Health treatments are carried out by qualified and highly skilled clinicians. Our clinic is for you, if you are wanting to feel more youthful but don’t want to take extreme measures. We offer a range of treatments to suit everyone’s needs.
Here at Manor Health we pride ourselves on quality of care and service and would welcome the opportunity to discuss your requirements at a no obligation consultation.