What is the Treatment?
Intense Pulse Light (IPL) is used on the skin to effectively treat acne. It helps to target overactive sebaceous glands, reduce break-outs, redness and inflammation.
How does the Procedure Work?
The light emitted with the IPL system directly targets overactive sebaceous glands, greatly reducing the number and severity of active lesions and lessening the inflammation and occurrence of break-outs. The light stimulates the production of new collagen to improve skin texture and can also reduce the appearance of red and brown areas of the skin that are often associated with acne.
Prior To Treatment
- No direct UV exposure 4 weeks prior to treatment
- No false tan can be worn in the area 1 week prior to treatment
- Stop using products containing AHA’s & BHA’s 1-week prior to treatment on the face
This treatment can be used for:
- Spot prone skin
- Oily skin
What is used for the Treatment?
- Lynton IPL 585
Benefits of the treatment:
- Greatly reduces the amount of active lesions
- Calms down inflammation of the skin
- Kills harmful bacteria on the skin associated with acne
Why choose Manor Health?
Manor Health treatments are carried out by qualified and highly skilled clinicians. Our clinic is for you, if you are wanting to find a straightforward resolution to a skin complaint.
We offer a range of treatments to suit everyone’s needs. Here at Manor Health we pride ourselves in quality of care and service and would welcome the opportunity to discuss your requirements at a free no obligation consultation.