What is the treatment?
Fractional Laser Skin Resurfacing provides total rejuvenation to give the skin a smooth, youthful and glowing appearance. Fractional Laser will significantly reduce Lines, Wrinkles and Sagging/Loose Skin.
How does the Procedure Work
Minute sections of the skin are targeted with laser light, which penetrate the tissue, causing small columns of thermal damage to stimulate significant collagen renewal. The surrounding non-affected areas of skin aid the body’s natural recovery process, for dramatic results without significant downtime.
Prior To Treatment
• No sun exposure for 4 weeks prior to treatment
• No false tan in the area
This treatment can be used for:
- Improving the texture of skin
- Helping to stimulate collagen and elasticity
- Resurfacing of the skin
- Acne scars, stretch marks, loose skin and scars
Benefits of the treatment:
- Reducing loose skin, fine lines and wrinkles
- Creating a youthful appearance with minimal downtime
- Lifting and firming of the skin
- Treats a range of skin issues including acne scars, stretch marks and scars
What is Used For the Procedure?
• Lynton 2940 Fractional Laser
Why choose Manor Health?
Manor Health treatments are carried out by qualified and highly skilled clinicians. Our clinic is for you, if you are wanting to feel more youthful but don’t want to take extreme measures. We offer a range of treatments to suit everyone’s needs. Here at Manor Health we pride ourselves in quality of care and service and would welcome the opportunity to discuss your requirements at a consultation.