Cellulite Reduction (Radio Frequency & Vacuum)
What is the treatment?
Cellulite Radiofrequency Therapy effectively reduces the appearance of cellulite on the legs, buttocks, thighs, abdomen and those dreaded ‘bingo wings’. A 70% reduction in cellulite can be achieved with this treatment.
How does the Procedure Work
Vacuum stimulates the Lymphatic system, helping to speed up the removal of trapped waste and toxins which cause blockages resulting in cellulite. The Radio Frequency gently heats the skin stimulating collagen fibres to achieve tighter, smoother skin.
Prior To Treatment
A consultation and health check will be carried out either in advance or on the day of the procedure to ensure you are suitable and fully understand the treatment.
This treatment can be used for:
- Radio frequency waves increases blood circulation and stimulates collagen fibres
- An effective way to combat cellulite and improve skin texture
Benefits of the treatment:
- Targets specific areas including buttocks, thighs, abdomen and ‘bingo wings’
- Up to 70% reduction can be achieved in some cases
- Vacuum stimulates the Lymphatic system which is responsible for processing waste & toxins from the body
What is Used For the Procedure?
- Promax Lynton Machine
Why choose Manor Health?
Manor Health treatments are carried out by qualified and highly skilled clinicians. Our clinic is for you if you are wanting to find a straightforward resolution to a skin complaint or weight concern. We offer a range of treatments to suit everyone’s needs. Here at Manor Health we pride ourselves in quality of care and service and would welcome the opportunity to discuss your requirements at a free no obligation consultation.