Stretch Mark & Loose Skin Reduction
What is the Treatment?
Fractional Laser is an ‘award winning’ laser, used to resurface the skin and can be used in lots of ways and areas of the body to suit our client’s needs. It is commonly used to treat stretch marks and loose or sagging skin, often caused by weight loss, weight gain or post-pregnancy, typically found on the stomach, inner thighs, breasts, buttocks, arms and back of knees.
How does the Procedure Work?
Minute sections of the skin are targeted with laser light. The laser light penetrates into the tissue causing columns of thermal damage which in turn stimulates significant collagen renewal. The surrounding non-affected areas of skin aid the body’s natural recovery process allowing dramatic results without significant down time.
Prior To Treatment
- No Direct UV exposure 4 weeks prior to treatment
- No false tan on the treatment area 1 week prior to treatment
- Stop using products containing AHA’s & BHA’s 1-week prior to treatment on the face
This treatment can be used for:
- Weight Loss/ Weight Gain Stretch Marks
- Post Pregnancy Stretch Marks
- Loose and Sagging skin
Benefits of the treatment:
- Greatly improves skin texture and appearance with little downtime, brilliant for individuals who don’t want to undergo anything too invasive but still want great results.
- Improved confidence
What is used for the Treatment?
- Lynton Fractional Laser
Why choose Manor Health?
Manor Health treatments are carried out by qualified and highly skilled clinicians. Our clinic is for you, if you are wanting to feel more youthful but don’t want to take extreme measures. We offer a range of treatments to suit everyone’s needs.
Here at Manor Health we pride ourselves on quality of care and service and would welcome the opportunity to discuss your requirements at a no obligation consultation.