Semi Permanent Make-up
Semi Permanent Makeup is the placement of pigment just beneath the epidermis of the skin. It is a type of tattoo that resembles makeup for brows, eyes and lips with fabulous results, giving you confidence 24 hours a day.
Why use Semi-Permanent Make Up?
- Semi-Permanent Make Up will make your eyes stand out and enhance your best features
- Semi-Permanent Make Up is perfect if your eyesight makes applying Make Up difficult
- Semi-Permanent Make Up is brilliant for busy ladies who still want to look their best but don’t always have time to apply make up
- Semi-Permanent Make Up will give definition and improve features
- Semi-Permanent Make Up is perfect for swimmers, athletes and fitness instructors
- Semi-Permanent Make Up is a solution for people who have lost their brows through Alopecia or Chemotherapy
Maria Jacobs trained at The Dermace Academy. Dermace is the only HABIA Centre of Expertise for Semi Permanent Makeup, their courses are recognised and accredited by both BABTAC and VTCT to provide the most professional training. The Clinic is based in Horsforth and all Semi-Permanent Make Up is carried out in a clean and clinical environment.
- Call now to book your Free Consultation to discuss if Semi-Permanent Make Up is right for you
- Complete a consultation form and have a Free patch test
- Your first treatment will include a colour consultation; we will agree what shape you would like and application of your Semi-Permanent Make Up will take place
- 4 weeks later, your Free top up will take place to ensure the depth of colour and shape is perfect for you
Before & After
*DISCLAIMER: results may vary from person to person