Anti Wrinkle Injections & Dermal Fillers
Dr Singh qualified from medical school in 2005 obtaining his MBChB degree and then passed his MRCS exam (Membership Royal College of Surgeons) in London 2009. He later went on to gain his specialised botox and dermal fillers training in 2011 and has been carrying these procedures since then.
– Lip volumisation and augmentation
– Face contouring
– Augmentation for jaw line & cheeks
– Marionette lines & nasolabial folds
– Non-surgical nose augmentation
– Tear Trough correction/augmentation
– Wrinkle reduction for forehead
– Crow’s feet (around eyes)
– Glabella (between eye brows)
– Wrinkle reduction for eye brow lift
– Hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating)
– Injections for migraine and headaches
Muscle Relaxing Injections
Bo-tox is a substance that causes the temporary relaxation of muscles. It has been used safely by ophthalmologists for years to treat various eye conditions. Dermatologists use it to decrease the appearance of facial lines and wrinkles. There are three main areas that may be treated with Bo-tox: the area between the eyebrows (frown lines), the forehead horizontal lines, and the area lateral to the eyes (crow’s feet). Bo-tox can also be injected to combat excessive sweating.
Dermal fillers are designed to help smooth away wrinkles and lines, by adding volume under your skin where it is needed most. Fillers can also be used to restore volume to sunken cheeks and give you that kissable smile you’ll love.
Before & After
*DISCLAIMER: results may vary from person to person